Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Kki Sweets

The first thought that I had when I stepped into Kki Sweets was, this place is so Muji-esque. Light wood with gentle lighting, so welcoming and warm. 

You have to place an order first before they will allocate a seat to you. 


I ordered the Little Red Riding Hood ($9.80), which consists of a dark chocolate mousse with a raspberry centre. No doubt, the dessert looked dainty and exquisite (look at that beautiful shine). There was also nothing to complain about the taste- rich, smooth dark chocolate, with a tinge of raspberry. But I can't help but feel that this is a little overpriced. Perhaps I was looking at a dessert that would surprise me, like the desserts at Mad About Sucre.


Kki Sweets 
#02-01 School of The Arts
1 Zubir Said Drive
Tel No: 6225 6650 

0 comments:

Post a Comment