Sunday, September 28, 2014

JBM Coffee & Dining

I always appreciate places in CBD that open till late because if I'm working late, at least I won't be starving. One Raffles Place re-opened recently and one night, we decided to pop by JBM Coffee & Dining


I didn't have much expectations for this place, and expected it to serve average food.


There was a 1-for-1 promotion and since we didn't mind eating duck, we got the JBM Ling Duck ($19). I enjoyed this dish thoroughly- beautifully cooked slices of duck,  juicy mushrooms and a tangy rose sauce to accompany the linguine.


We also got the Chocolate Tart ($4.50). In an area where overpriced desserts are the norm, the decently priced tart with its smooth chocolate piled on a pie crust was value for money.


If the quality of all the items on the menu are like what I have eaten, I will be looking forward to more trips to this restaurant. Service was also polite.

JBM Coffee & Dining
One Raffles Place
1 Raffles Place
#03-23/24/25
Tel No: 6 536 1047 

0 comments:

Post a Comment