Saturday, June 14, 2014

Ramen Keisuke Tonkotsu King Four Seasons

Of all the Ramen Keisuke stalls, I like this the best. 


The decor in the eatery highlighted what else, but the four seasons.


The usual accompaniment- the beansprouts I can never get enough of.


I ordered Autumn ($12.90) because I simply can't resist mushrooms. Look at the bowl with autumn leaves! The little minced mushrooms were a delight to savour- the mushroom goodness that bursts with every bite. Needless to say, the eggs were done perfectly- slightly runny and flavourful. If not for concerns about salt intake, I would have slurped this bowl of robustly flavoured soup down!


Friendly service, food was served quickly. The queues can be pretty long though- be prepared to wait!

Ramen Keisuke Tonkotsu King Four Seasons 
Bugis Village
158 Rochor Road
Tel No: 6 333 5740

0 comments:

Post a Comment