Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Group Therapy (Katong V)

Another place on my Want-to-eat list is finally struck out. Group Therapy's new branch at Katong V is of course welcome, given that their branch at Duxton is always crowded. On a Saturday afternoon, this place was comfortably filled up, with no queues. 


We had a large group and it was a good thing that we could fit in, because no reservations are allowed.


I got Poached Eggs ($15) with an additional side of Mushrooms ($3). It was only this year that I had a new-found liking for salmon. I didn't eat salmon in the past because of its taste but this taste has grown on me and I am now found of salmon, whether grilled or smoked.

Combine the smoked salmon with eggs and thick, fluffy toast, there is what comfort food tastes like. Ordered an extra side of mushrooms which gave an extra juicy kick to this already complete meal. I felt that there was too much hollandaise sauce though.


For those who don't want to jostle with the crowds at the Duxton branch, this is an alternative you can consider.

Group Therapy
Katong V
30 East Coast Road
#01-11 

0 comments:

Post a Comment