Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Nam Nam Noodle Bar (Raffles City)

Nam Nam Noodle Bar gave me a very good first impression even before I stepped into the restaurant. I normally do some research on where to eat because: (1) I wouldn't want to waste time over mediocre food, (2) I wouldn't want to make my wallet to be significantly lighter and (3) I wouldn't want to ruin my meal experience with bad service staff. After looking at so many websites, I have to say that Nam Nam's website is one of the best. Not only are there pictures, the price is also clearly stated- this is something that many shop owners don't do. 


I had the Pho Chicken ($7.90). The soup had a very clean taste to it but everything else (noodles and chicken) was pretty average. Compared to Long Phung, I'll choose Long Phung anytime.


The Grilled Chicken Banh Mi ($5.90) was rather impressive! The toasted baguette crumbles upon each bite and the pickled carrots and daikon made the Banh Mi very appetising. The chicken was tender and juicy as well.


The queues can get a little long and it's really packed in the restaurant. Nonetheless, the food is pretty worth it for its price!

Nam Nam Noodle Bar 
Raffles City Shopping Centre
252 North Bridge Road
#B1-46
Tel No: 6 336 0500

0 comments:

Post a Comment