Sunday, May 27, 2012

Liang Liang Garden

I don't really blog about desserts from hawker centres because they normally cost the same and taste the same. But I'm blogging about Liang Liang Garden because of its price and the crazy amount of ingredients they provide. 

By the way, this weather is driving me mad. First, it's the sweltering heat. Just as you thought you could get some relief after some rain, it just gets HOTTER. This is where desserts come to the rescue! 


It's not that often that you can find desserts at such prices. I think the most expensive item I saw on the menu was $2. This bowl of mango with aloe vera costs $2. Look at the amount of mango and aloe vera. Given so liberally! This would have easily cost at least $2.50 or more in any other hawker centre. 

Although my mum didn't share my enthusiasm for her cheng teng because the ice melted too quickly and therefore diluted the cheng teng (I blame it on the weather), I still think the price here is very attractive! 


Other desserts you could possibly try are those recommended by ieatishootipost, including ice kacang dinosaur!

Liang Liang Garden 
Tiong Bahru Market
30 Seng Poh Road
 #02-75 

0 comments:

Post a Comment