Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Pear Tree (Toronto)

I was strolling along Cabbagetown, wondering which restaurant I should step foot into. After a long day trying to explore Toronto, the last thing you want is to eat some crappy food. By the way, you wouldn't really go to Cabbagetown unless you happen to be in that area because it isn't exactly a tourist area.


This place looks almost unaffordable from it's exterior, but it proved otherwise. The prices were well worth it for the quality of food.

The bread was so soft and fluffy. Actually it wasn't really bread. I don't know what you call it. It was almost a mix between a cake and a bread. Anyway, the buttery whiff of it is enough to knock you out. Such a wonderful melt-in-your-mouth bread served before you even embark onto your main course. I actually thought they were scones, but I remember distinctly hearing the word "bread".

Here's what I ordered. In all honesty, I can't remember what this was- I think it was a special menu for different days. And it had very fresh seafood. It was very filling, and was just about around 15 CAD if I'm not wrong. And look at the amount of seafood they include!

This is a gem hidden in cabbagetown. The service is great too! So if you happen to be in Cabbagetown, give this place a visit!

507 Parliament Street
Toronto, ON
M4X1P3

0 comments:

Post a Comment