Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Juliette & Chocolat (Montreal)

"What you see before you, my friend, is the result of a lifetime of chocolate."

Katherine Hepburn

Everybody who's been to Montreal recommends Juliette & Chocolat. And you can be sure that this is a recommendation that will stick for a long time to come. Take a whiff of the overwhelming chocolate in the shop, look at the pretty chocolates lined along the shelves, have a bite of your anything on the menu, and you will fall in love with juliette & chocolat forever.

This is the fruits and melted chocolate crepe I had. It is SO DECADENT, it's simply mindblowing. At first you would think that the fruits would be a healthier option. BUT YOU WILL BE WRONG. The generous serving of chocolate ice cream, the crazy amount of chocolate syrup, the wide variety of fruits- berries, apples, raspberries, pineapples. I can't believe I ate all these on my own. You'd be better off sharing this. The sourness of the fruits complemented the sweetness + bitterness of the chocolate. As I ate this, I told myself, my life is now complete.

It's a no-brainer if you are craving chocolatey stuff- you know the place to go. Put aside the saying "a moment on the lips, forever on the hips". You will be a happier person in this chocolate playground.

Juliette et Chocolat
3600 St-Laurent (corner of Prince-Arthur)
Montréal, QC H2X-2V4

0 comments:

Post a Comment