Thursday, June 2, 2011

Cheesecake Factory (Boston)

I love Cheesecake Factory so much, I made it a point to make that my last meal before I left Boston for good.

I have come here probably 6 or 7 times in a span of 9 months. My only wish now, is for Cheesecake Factory to appear where I stay. But in a way, its non-existence is a good thing because at least it ensures that I don't increase a few inches on my waist! A moment on the lips, forever on the hips!


I'm not a cheesecake lover, but I adore the cheesecakes here! My theory is that if you are a real cheesecake lover, you won't like the cheesecake here. But if you are like me (i don't really like the strong taste of cheesecakes), Cheesecake Factory might just be the place for you. So far, I have had the Godiva cheesecake (heavenly), Chocolate Raspberry Truffle and Kahlua Cocoa Coffee Cheesecake. It is so creamy and decadent, it makes me want to cry.


The main dishes are great as well. I had the Margarita pizettes, BBQ pulled pork burger and portabello mushroom burger. While I really love all of them, I have to warn you that the caloric intake of these food is really high, even with the portabello mushroom (yes i checked it online). That aside, I love how juicy the portabello mushroom is as you take a bite into it. The buttery goodness on the lightly toasted bun complements the juicy mushroom.


The BBQ pulled pork is also great, soft and juicy, just done the right way, not too salty.

The crispy chicken is also what it states- crispy!

Great place to have a meal, if you are not concerned about your waistline!

Rating: 4/5

Cheesecake Factory
115 Huntington Ave
Boston, MA 02199

0 comments:

Post a Comment